Stay Seoul Detailed information
Being a person who loves traveling and meeting people, I started hosting international tourists who come to Seoul, a convenient city with class, to offer them an opportunity to experience Seoul and refresh themselves. Welcome to my place!
- An apartment with a great view, a place where you can see the Lotte World Tower
- Walking distance to modern Garak Market, one of the largest wholesale markets in Korea
- 10 to 15 minutes walk from Olympic Park, the venue of the 1988 Summer Olympics
- Easy access to large shopping centers (Lotte Department Store, NC Department Store, Danong Mart, etc.)
- A cozy room with a refreshing river breeze
More options ※ It was prepared on the basis of host-provided data.Washing Machine, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, WIFI/Internet, Air conditioning/heating systems
Buses to many tourist attractions in Seoul are available right in front of Garak Market.
Located close to W. Hanam IC or Jangji IC.
Airport Bus No. 6300 at Incheon International Airport → Garak Market bus stop → 10 minutes walk (roughly 60 minutes from Incheon International Airport)
- Easy access to Apgujeong-dong, Eulji-ro, and Jongno by subway line 3 without transfer
- Subway lines 3 and 8 available